I am Kok Fong Yew, a transfer student from Malaysia to The Ohio State University. I am currently in my Junior year of college majoring in Industrial & Systems Engineering. In my journey of pursuing my degree in OSU, I’ve learned teamwork, self discipline, computer skills, communicating skills, writing skills and most important of all, i’ve learned to never give up pursuing my dream to become an industrial engineer.
I have done several projects in my process of acquiring my bachelor degree in the OSU and also worked as an assistant accountant in Malaysia. I also have taken technical communication course in the OSU and learned to communicate effectively in both writing and speaking. With my skills and experiences, I believe I have what it takes to be a great industrial engineer.
This website contains detailed information about myself, my ambition, career goals, sample projects, technical communication class reflections, resume and my contact information.
My information can be found under these tabs:
- “Career Goals” – Information about my career goals.
- “Sampel Projects” – Some of the sample projects I have done in OSU.
- “Résumé” – My Résumé.
- “ENGR 2367 Class Reflections” – Technical Communication class reflections.
- “About Me” – My family background.
- “Contact” – My contact information.
- “Acknowledgement” – My appreciation to the people of ENGR 2367
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Last updated: April 22nd, 2013